Web Toolbar by Wibiya Space Weapons? Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Weapons? Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Space Weapons? Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky Empty
PostSubject: Space Weapons? Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky   Space Weapons? Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Looks like someone is getting ready for some space war….

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a sudden burst of light through his telescope. He recorded that strange sight with his smart phone.

CBS13 shared the video with experts to see if they could solve the mystery.

This mysterious little tale begins earlier this week when Good Day Sacramento’s Cody Stark got this message on Facebook: “I have something on video no one has ever seen. I had my telescope out, caught an explosion in space.

read more: http://conspiracyhq.com/space-weapons-man-captures-video-of-strange-explosion-in-the-sky/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Space Weapons? Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky
Page 1 of 1