Web Toolbar by Wibiya 'Ghost Hunters': Team Captures Video Footage Of Ghost In Asylum Cemetary (VIDEO)

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Ghost Hunters': Team Captures Video Footage Of Ghost In Asylum Cemetary (VIDEO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

'Ghost Hunters': Team Captures Video Footage Of Ghost In Asylum Cemetary (VIDEO) Empty
PostSubject: 'Ghost Hunters': Team Captures Video Footage Of Ghost In Asylum Cemetary (VIDEO)   'Ghost Hunters': Team Captures Video Footage Of Ghost In Asylum Cemetary (VIDEO) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:07 am

The TAPS team found themselves in Bartonville, Illinois at the Peoria Asylum for their latest investigation on "Ghost Hunters." The new owners were renovating the property and felt that the construction might be stirring up some paranormal activity. After investigating the site, the TAPS team agreed.

They heard muffled screams in the attic, voices coming from different rooms and even possible video footage of a ghost in the asylum's cemetery.

more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/ghost-hunters-team-captur_n_2588284.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

'Ghost Hunters': Team Captures Video Footage Of Ghost In Asylum Cemetary (VIDEO)
Page 1 of 1