Web Toolbar by Wibiya Lasers, UFOs, and SDI – New Evidence of the War in Space, Space Warden and the Hidden Military Machine in Orbit

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lasers, UFOs, and SDI – New Evidence of the War in Space, Space Warden and the Hidden Military Machine in Orbit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Lasers, UFOs, and SDI – New Evidence of the War in Space, Space Warden and the Hidden Military Machine in Orbit Empty
PostSubject: Lasers, UFOs, and SDI – New Evidence of the War in Space, Space Warden and the Hidden Military Machine in Orbit   Lasers, UFOs, and SDI – New Evidence of the War in Space, Space Warden and the Hidden Military Machine in Orbit I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm

It all started simply enough, these things usually do. I was a guest on Ground Zero Radio, hosted by the venerable Clyde Lewis along with Rob Daven of ConspiracyHQ, talking about the Secret Space Program, Solar Warden and the like when in the fourth hour we had a very interesting call.

A gentleman called in from Washington state and wanted to discuss a secret program he had worked on back in the 1970’s. Being that he called in from Washington state I have some suspicions about his employer.

So he called in and began to describe a project he had worked on called “Space Warden” which was part of the SDI program, but wait…. The SDI program was launched under president Ronald Regan in the early 1980’s right? Well here I have a guy on the phone saying he was working on a functional program in 1974!

Well the discussion got even better.

He reported to us that the program he had worked on, Space Warden, was well underway in 1974 and was field deployed around the time Regan announced SDI.

Ok very interesting, but he continued. The facility he worked at in Southern California, probably “Plant 42,” was guarded by United States Marshalls not the usual Wackenhut guards but instead U.S. Marshalls.

At which point he went into some detail about the program and stated that to his knowledge there were three components, two killer satellites with lasers in a equatorial orbit and a third hunter killer which was a rover and moved around and that got me to thinking.

When you get a call like that you really have to pause for a minute and think about things.

Any conspiracy researcher worth his weight in anything has a vast storehouse of sometimes-meaningless information that they have to access from the recesses of their brains to make a connection and for me a connection was forming.

Its kind of like an old TV show I used to watch called “Connections” hosted by James Burke.

I vividly remember in one episode that Burke was in a estate garden holding a briefcase. As was so common with him he nonchalantly asked the implied viewer something to the effect of “I bet you’re wondering what’s in the briefcase, well it has enough power to light a small city for a year.”

Then he went on to say “But it doesn’t do that because it’s a Nuclear Bomb, boom..” then he tossed it in the air.

Connections was a great show because James Burke was a master at connecting seemingly unconnected things, and this skill is one the proper conspiracy research must have as well. But I digress, and back to the story.

So I remembered back to my youth, about a graphic I had seen when Regan introduced the SDI program as well as a conversation I had once had with a Russian man who had worked in the Soviet space program about SDI. Both of which supported the caller.

more here: ConspiracyHQ
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Lasers, UFOs, and SDI – New Evidence of the War in Space, Space Warden and the Hidden Military Machine in Orbit
Page 1 of 1