THE OZ FACTOR: SENSING AND FEELING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

THE OZ FACTOR: SENSING AND FEELING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL Empty
PostSubject: THE OZ FACTOR: SENSING AND FEELING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL   THE OZ FACTOR: SENSING AND FEELING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm

THE OZ FACTOR: SENSING AND FEELING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL THE-OZ-MASK

Have you ever felt that you are genuinely experiencing something beyond your comprehension and you just can’t nail down exactly what you are experiencing? You tell yourself that perhaps you are losing your mind until you find someone else who shares that same paranormal experience.

Our thoughts and conjectures about life and the universe are often based on assumptions, unproven theories, hearsay, rumors and misinformation. Decisions we make in life may be based on ancient attitudes and archaic practices. Mythologies, astrology, prophecy both biblical and non biblical shape the way we see the world.

Lately I have been plagued with seeing a number of stories and having unique experiences and dreams that seem to confirm some hidden suspicions about the direction of the world and how the gradual changes are so subtle that all I can do is say something in hopes that other people are experiencing it too and that I am not in some “other world” trapped in a paranoid haze of delusion.

I have never claimed to have psychic ability nor do I claim to be clairvoyant but image and sounds rise up to me and my mind registers a disconnect that doesn’t trigger a question of sanity, but a question of where I am on a quantum level in the universe.

While it sounds deeper and more complex than can be comprehended I can tell you that the experience is elusive, and it is happening at times where I don’t expect it and so it is difficult to record or produce proof of the experience.

This is why it becomes frustrating and I can only tell the story of the experience in hopes that someone else is experiencing the same or similar occurrence.

There have been many paranormal investigators that have pointed out that just prior to any paranormal or paradigm changing event the human mind slows down the impulses and there seems to be a calming or an environmental change.

Birds sing different songs or go silent, animals act different meaning they either become restless and angry or they calm down or even sleep. Insects also act differently. Crickets may chirp loudly and quickly or they fall silent. Bees may swarm or may die and you may see rare insects attempt to enter into your home to be found in places you thought were protected.

I know that in the midst of the roar of jet planes cars and other vehicles we may not notice the subtle changes until it is too late. What we then see are many different species of animal either being found outside of their normal environment or being found dead in great numbers all over the world. These simple instances can be dismissed as isolated. However, the stories begin to multiply exponentially and we wonder if we are witnessing a plague or a culling and we tell ourselves it does not affect us in the bigger scheme of things.

However, it registers in the subconscious and this is where the ‘Oz Factor’ is experienced, you find yourself in a place mentally and physically that you know is not quite right and really don’t know who to turn to because you second guess your judgment in situations that seem paranormal or supernatural.

I have spoken on the air about how one morning I awoke to the weirdest sound. It was almost as if it was an electronic sound or an alarm. It was a steady tone that would warble out. I was curious if it was an alarm from a car or perhaps a nearby business. I opened my window and looked out into the street. I saw no cars, the street was empty and I did not see any people walking around.

It was like for a moment I was the only one there looking at an otherwise busy street. It was peculiar because on the street were many crows and they were jumping about making their various sounds. When they stopped I then heard the tone. It was long, and then it garbled and faded.

I came to the conclusion that what I was hearing was a bird. The bird did not sound natural and it alarmed the crows when it wailed its sickly sounding song. It seemed that it was a remarkably long time that I was staring at the street and there were no cars and no sign of anyone, just the birds and just the stop light going from red to green to yellow.

I closed the window and then showered. When I returned to my room the cars were on the street, I heard the neighbor kids playing and I was really contemplating my experience.

I was reminded of Ray Bradbury’s short story called “There Will Come Soft Rains,” which was featured in the book “The Martian Chronicles”. It’s a story about how the Earth would be if mankind was completely taken from the equation because of nuclear war.

The machines all turned on automatically and the planet functioned without humans and the birds were chirping and shrilling in the most peculiar ways not being aware that the earth had been rid of mankind.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/the-oz-factor-sensing-and-feeling-the-great-and-powerful/

Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

THE OZ FACTOR: SENSING AND FEELING THE GREAT AND POWERFUL
Page 1 of 1