Web Toolbar by Wibiya Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression'

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression' Empty
PostSubject: Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression'   Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 am

Ministers today admitted Britain is facing "very, very grave difficulties" after figures showed the economy did not grow at all in 2012.

Both George Osborne, the Chancellor, and Danny Alexander, the Chief Secretary to the Treasury, said they do not underestimate the scale of the challenge but insisted the Goverment is on a "path of repairing our public finances".

Despite their optimism, City analysts warned that the economy is still "in crisis", more than four years after the financial crash of autumn 2008.
Economists from the Royal Bank of Scotland said the last four years have produced the worst economic performance in a non post-war period since records started being collected in the 1830s.

more here: Telegraph
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Ms. Understood

Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression'   Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 am

And those fuckers have the nerve to try and tell us how to live when they are worse off now than ever
Back to top Go down

Britain is experiencing 'worse slump than during Great Depression'
Page 1 of 1