Web Toolbar by Wibiya NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers Empty
PostSubject: NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers   NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 pm

NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers Dc_keene_13020c-615x345

National Rifle Association (NRA) President David Keene on Thursday promised that gun owners would do “whatever’s necessary” to “get rid of of those in public office” that they viewed as working to erode the Second Amendment right to bear arms.

Speaking at a rally of about 7,000 people protesting New York gun laws in Albany, Keene promised that the NRA would “soon have five million members” because of a surge of interest after lawmakers passed laws in response to the shooting of 20 elementary school children in Connecticut.

“Because of the fact that we, as believers in the Second Amendment, are willing to do something that most people in this country are not willing to do, which is not just to stand up for our rights, but to support those people who stand with us and work to get rid of those in public office who do not,” the NRA president told the crowd.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/01/nra-president-gun-owners-will-do-whatevers-necessary-to-get-rid-of-anti-gun-lawmakers/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

NRA president: Gun owners will do ‘whatever’s necessary’ to ‘get rid of’ anti-gun lawmakers
Page 1 of 1