The president's sequestration order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The president's sequestration order Empty
PostSubject: The president's sequestration order   The president's sequestration order I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 pm

President Barack Obama on Friday issued the order mandating sequester cuts across the government.

Here is the order:

SEQUESTRATION ORDER FOR FISCAL YEAR 2013 PURSUANT

TO SECTION 251A OF THE BALANCED BUDGET AND

EMERGENCY DEFICIT CONTROL ACT, AS AMENDED

By the authority vested in me as President by the laws of the United States of America, and in accordance with section 251A of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act, as amended (the "Act"), 2 U.S.C. 901a, I hereby order that budgetary resources in each non-exempt budget account be reduced by the amount calculated by the Office of Management and Budget in its report to the Congress of March 1, 2013.

Pursuant to sections 250(c)(6), 251A, and 255(e) of the Act, budgetary resources subject to sequestration shall be new budget authority, unobligated balances of defense function accounts carried over from prior fiscal years, direct spending authority, and obligation limitations.

All sequestrations shall be made in strict accordance with the requirements of section 251A of the Act and the specifications of the Office of Management and Budget's report of March 1, 2013, prepared pursuant to section 251A(11) of the Act.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

March 1, 2013.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

The president's sequestration order
Page 1 of 1