Web Toolbar by Wibiya Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'  Empty
PostSubject: Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'     Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'  R-KANYE-OBAMA-I-DONT-GIVE-A-FUCK-large570

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'  3834094622

We've already brought you some choice Kanye West quotes from his rant at a London concert on Saturday, but there's one we missed. The rapper sized up one of his biggest and, certainly, most famous critics by saying that he doesn't really care what "the president" thought of him.

"I don't give a f--k what the president's got to say," the rapper intoned in a freestyle-like screed that also included digs at Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, the Grammys and "business people."

more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/kanye-obama-i-dont-give-a-fuk_n_2759382.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'
Page 1 of 1