2 Pluto Moons in Need of Devilish Names

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

2 Pluto Moons in Need of Devilish Names Empty
PostSubject: 2 Pluto Moons in Need of Devilish Names   2 Pluto Moons in Need of Devilish Names I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 am

(AP) – Want to name Pluto's two tiniest moons? Then you'll need to dig deep into mythology. Astronomers announced a contest today to name the two itty-bitty moons of Pluto discovered over the past two years. Three Pluto moons already have names associated with Hades and the underworld: Charon, the ferryman of Hades; the half-human, half-fish spirit Nix; and the multi-headed monster Hydra.

more here: http://www.newser.com/story/162633/2-pluto-moons-in-need-of-devilish-names.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

2 Pluto Moons in Need of Devilish Names
Page 1 of 1