Web Toolbar by Wibiya HORROR: ‘DEVILISH’ MOB STRIPS, TORTURES AND BURNS ALIVE WOMAN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HORROR: ‘DEVILISH’ MOB STRIPS, TORTURES AND BURNS ALIVE WOMAN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

HORROR: ‘DEVILISH’ MOB STRIPS, TORTURES AND BURNS ALIVE WOMAN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA Empty
PostSubject: HORROR: ‘DEVILISH’ MOB STRIPS, TORTURES AND BURNS ALIVE WOMAN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA   HORROR: ‘DEVILISH’ MOB STRIPS, TORTURES AND BURNS ALIVE WOMAN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 am

PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (TheBlaze/AP) — It’s a disturbing case — one that seems improbable in the modern era. A mob stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of horrified witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday. It was the latest sorcery-related killing in this South Pacific island nation.

Bystanders, including many children, watched and some took photographs of Wednesday’s brutal slaying. Grisly pictures were published on the front pages of the country’s biggest circulating newspapers, The National and Post-Courier, while the prime minister, police and diplomats condemned the killing.

In rural Papua New Guinea, witchcraft is often blamed for unexplained misfortunes. Sorcery has traditionally been countered by sorcery, but responses to allegations of witchcraft have become increasingly violent in recent years.

Kepari Leniata, a 20-year-old mother, had been accused of sorcery by relatives of a 6-year-old boy who died in the hospital the day before.

more here: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/horror-devilish-mob-strips-tortures-and-burns-alive-woman-accused-of-witchcraft-in-papua-new-guinea/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share%20Buttons
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

HORROR: ‘DEVILISH’ MOB STRIPS, TORTURES AND BURNS ALIVE WOMAN ACCUSED OF WITCHCRAFT IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Page 1 of 1