Web Toolbar by Wibiya PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Empty
PostSubject: PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX   PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 pm

PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX PROPAGANDA

It used to be that the changing of public opinion was a gradual process. Most of what people agreed upon was part of a mutually shared experience. The world view was more or less changed over a period that, in some cases, resembled a virtual hundreth monkey scenario.

This scenario used to be considered a paranormal effect where learned behavior spreads instantaneously from one group of monkeys to all related monkeys once a critical number is reached. The paranormal aspects of the effect is that even unrelated species of monkeys can find themselves doing the same actions as the others – even when those monkeys can’t relate to each other or even know the other monkeys. It is a paranormal and sometimes debunked method of discussing and predicting change. Not just any kind of change, but change that influences movement of consciousness.

Change so often happens quickly and unexpectedly and the adaptation to that change is a remarkable thing to watch on a social level. Not all things remain the same and some things reach a tipping point or a point of autonomy.

Autonomy can be broadly understood as simply rejecting any large, centralized and hierarchical structures tied to the nation-state. Autonomy should also be understood as a way to be independent from corporate influence or multinational control mechanisms that wish to contribute or support change. Change with autonomy is self starting and should be done without well known political structures that have been proven time and again as being corrupt and divisive.

Change created in a revolutionary way is change without an enabling by political opportunism or corporate support. It is change that is sought independently and it is change that is sought for a benefit of separation and freedom.

Behaviors and ideas are viral. They spread rapidly and any thought of benefit can create a social benefit that breeds empathy for a cause that is just.

That is why it seems that the United States is now awash in propaganda and the scary part is that the propaganda not only is feeding us lies, it is also rewriting history and is also being rewarded for well it is doing it.

The military industrial complex also has a wing that handles propaganda and during wartime the office of public affairs work overtime to ensure that the American people feel good about being at war, they go to great lengths to promote the benefits of the military and in other situations they create a method of opening the dialogue for the use of drones and a military type garrison to protect the country form any extremist threats.

I remember when I was a classic rock radio disc jockey we would play classic artists and also featured oldies.

One song that would come up in rotation was the “Ballad of the Green Berets” by Sergeant Barry Sadler. Being a younger guy at a classic rock station I used to get annoyed when I would hear the song. It annoyed me because it really did not fit in the music rotation and it just seemed to be so dated and so pro-war. I asked the program director why we played it and he said because it was a number 1 hit.

I thought how could a pro-war song be so popular when the hippies of the time were so antiwar? It was not a song you would listen to at parties, the production wasn’t all that great and the message just did not seem to fit. There were hundreds of anti-war protest songs created during the sixties and many went on to fame and fortune. Pro-Vietnam war songs were few and far in between. Rarer still was the commercially successful patriotic song. Barry Sadler’s “Ballad Of The Green Berets” was the most successful song of this type as it topped the American singles charts for five weeks during 1966. The album of the same name would be one of the fastest selling in the RCA label’s history at the time reaching the million mark within the first month of its release.

more here: GroundZero
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

PROPAGANDA: AND THE AWARD GOES TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
Page 1 of 1