Government Pushes Propaganda Through Video Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Government Pushes Propaganda Through Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Government Pushes Propaganda Through Video Games   Government Pushes Propaganda Through Video Games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 am

We documented yesterday that American movies, television and news are dominated by the CIA and other government agencies.

The government also spreads propaganda through video games.

By way of example, former CIA director William Colby went to work for a video game company after he retired, and a former United States marine allegedly confessed to working at a video game company which was really a CIA front to create a game to drum up support for war against Iran.

more here: Washington's Blog
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Government Pushes Propaganda Through Video Games
Page 1 of 1