Web Toolbar by Wibiya Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters   Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm

(NaturalNews) What you are about to read is astonishing. I'm not even sure what's the right conclusion to draw from it. But here's what we know so far:

John Noveske is one of the most celebrated battle rifle manufacturers in America. His rifles, found at www.NoveskeRifleworks.com are widely recognized as some of the finest pieces of American-made hardware ever created. (I own one of his rifles, and it's a masterpiece of a machine that just keeps on running.) Sadly, John Noveske was killed in a mysterious car crash just a few days ago, on January 4, 2013.

According to the Outdoor Wire, his car "traveled across the oncoming lane onto the dirt highway shoulder until it struck two large boulders. The vehicle rolled and Mr. Noveske was ejected."

But barely a week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_John_Noveske_mysterious_death_car_crash.html#ixzz2HcvESbA4
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters
Page 1 of 1