Dad allegedly killed man who killed sons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Dad allegedly killed man who killed sons Empty
PostSubject: Dad allegedly killed man who killed sons   Dad allegedly killed man who killed sons I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 pm

HOUSTON, Feb. 11 (UPI) -- A Texas father was jailed Monday, charged with fatally shooting an intoxicated driver who struck and killed his two young sons as they pushed a disabled pickup.

Dominick Sanders of the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office said a county grand jury Friday indicted David Barajas, 31, of Alvin and Barajas turned himself in to authorities Sunday, the Houston Chronicle reported. Barajas was jailed in lieu of $450,000 bail.

Authorities allege Barajas shot Jose Banda, 20, about 11:30 p.m. Dec. 7 on a county road near his home shortly after Banda's car slammed into his pickup truck, hitting his sons David, 12, and Caleb, 11.

more here: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/02/11/Dad-allegedly-killed-man-who-killed-sons/UPI-22791360629278/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Dad allegedly killed man who killed sons
Page 1 of 1