Our Monetary System Will Crash Very Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Our Monetary System Will Crash Very Soon Empty
PostSubject: Our Monetary System Will Crash Very Soon   Our Monetary System Will Crash Very Soon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

All through the current economic crisis, there are still those that think that given time things will get better, and we will be back on the road to prosperity. We've been through this before and we'll go through it again. In one sense they are right, we have had inflationary and recessionary cycles before and got through them, but this time is
very different because we are near the end of the game. In order to understand why the economy simply won't improve we need to understand how our money and banking system works. Unfortunately, most people don't have a clue about this and this is why they just hope that everything will work out. But if they understood how our money system works they would see that this is impossible. Our money system was designed to make billions for the bankers and not for the people or the country. It can never produce prosperity for the masses, just prosperity for the bankers. In the end, the bankers will end up with all the assets and the people will owe all the debt. What we have been living in for several years now is a false prosperity, an illusion, a magic show, nothing more. Many people have a lot of stuff, but they don't own any of it. They just pay the bank so much a month to use it. I can sum up the end game in one sentence.

more here: http://beforeitsnews.com/banksters/2013/02/our-monetary-system-will-crash-very-soon-2432572.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Our Monetary System Will Crash Very Soon
Page 1 of 1