Web Toolbar by Wibiya Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons Empty
PostSubject: Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons   Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons Neo_nazi.si

The FBI says that an Ohio man indicted last month for illegally possessing an arsenal of firearms also planned to murder Jewish and black community leaders in Detroit, Michigan.

Federal investigators discovered 18 weapons inside the home of 47-year-old Richard Schmidt back in December, and in January unsealed an indictment that said owning that arsenal and the over 40,000 rounds of ammunition also confiscated violated the terms of parole that he’s been obligated to adhere by after being convicted of homicide in 1990. As an investigation widened, though, authorities uncovered more than just a fortress of firearms.

Now investigators say a search of Schmidt’s home has turned up a “kill list,” and that he may have planned to travel to nearby Detroit in order to assassinate a local NAACP president and a director for a Jewish organization.

Steven M. Dettelbach, the U.S. attorney in Cleveland, adds to NBC that the FBI “averted a catastrophe in this case” when they arrested Schmidt for unlawful possession. A search of his house has also turned up evidence that agents say have suggested Schmidt sympathized with the neo-Nazi movement. Authorities also seized a list of Jewish-owned businesses around the country and paraphernalia from Hitler’s Waffen SS.

more here: http://rt.com/usa/nazi-schmidt-detroit-ohio-311/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Ohio neo-Nazi planned to murder Jews and blacks with arsenal of weapons
Page 1 of 1