Web Toolbar by Wibiya Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! Empty
PostSubject: Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!   Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Chris Dorner's wallet has been found now....twice. First we learn from USA Today that Chris Dorner's wallet has miraculously been found within the charred remains of the cabin that he had been hiding out in and presumably died in. However, Chris Dorner's wallet was also found last Thursday, according to this story in the LA Times. This guy Dorner has the worst luck with losing his wallets! I'm sure the LAPD is thankful. First, from USAToday:

Investigators were picking through the rubble of a burned-out cabin in California's San Bernardino Mountains on Wednesday, trying to piece together details of the violent last stand for a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer whose life apparently ended hours earlier in a barrage of bullets and blazing fire.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office said charred human remains were found in the rubble where Christopher Dorner is said to have been cornered Tuesday. "We have reason to believe that it is him," sheriff's spokeswoman Cynthia Bachman said.

A wallet with a California driver's license bearing the name Christopher Dorner also was found, the Associated Press reported, citing a law enforcement official who was briefed on the investigation but declined to be named because of the ongoing probe.

more here: http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/02/chris-dorners-wallet-found-twice-2445480.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Staywithaces

Staywithaces

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!   Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:25 pm

They are slipin
Back to top Go down
AmiraTamara

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!   Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Maybe not, maybe they're testing how dumb the sheep are
Back to top Go down
Caiaphas

Caiaphas

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!   Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 am

Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! 308045_476665619053835_1579404582_n

I'd really like to see pics of the ID cards side by side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!   Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice!
Page 1 of 1