Police Raid San Bernardino Apartment After Dorner Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Police Raid San Bernardino Apartment After Dorner Call Empty
PostSubject: Police Raid San Bernardino Apartment After Dorner Call   Police Raid San Bernardino Apartment After Dorner Call I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:51 pm

SAN BERNARDINO (KTLA) — Police evacuated an apartment complex in San Bernardino early Sunday after a report that fugitive Christopher Dorner was hiding there.

Tenants awoke to a swarm of armed cops circling Eureka Manor in San Bernardino.

It all happened around 1:30 a.m. on Sunday at 1525 E. Eureka Street. The raid was captured on cell phone video obtained exclusively by KTLA.

SWAT officers stormed a corner apartment as helicopters flew overhead. As a precaution, police ordered residents out through back windows.

The Dorner sighting turned out to be a false alarm — prompted by an apparent prank call.

“The officers came today and kicked in my door,” resident Nini Hamilton, whose apartment was the target of the raid, told KTLA.

more here: http://ktla.com/2013/02/10/police-evacuate-san-bernardino-apartment-after-false-dorner-sighting/#axzz2KT3O20Te
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Police Raid San Bernardino Apartment After Dorner Call
Page 1 of 1