Web Toolbar by Wibiya New York Republican on gun control: Hitler would be proud of Gov. Cuomo

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York Republican on gun control: Hitler would be proud of Gov. Cuomo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

New York Republican on gun control: Hitler would be proud of Gov. Cuomo Empty
PostSubject: New York Republican on gun control: Hitler would be proud of Gov. Cuomo   New York Republican on gun control: Hitler would be proud of Gov. Cuomo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 pm

A New York state assemblyman apologized Tuesday for comparing Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo to the infamous 20th century dictators Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

At a press conference, Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin said Cuomo acted like a dictator by pushing a gun control bill through the New York legislature last month.

“We had been there since 9am, it’s now eleven at night and we’re told basically to shut up and vote,” he explained. “And that’s what this is all about. Just don’t question it, vote. That’s basically the message here. If that’s not dictatorial I don’t know what is. Hitler would be proud. Mussolini would be proud of what we did here. Moscow would be proud, but that’s not democracy.”

When questioned by a reporter, McLaughlin insisted Cuomo was “Mussolini-like” and then compared the governor to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

more here: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/06/new-york-republican-on-gun-control-hitler-would-be-proud-of-gov-cuomo/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

New York Republican on gun control: Hitler would be proud of Gov. Cuomo
Page 1 of 1