Web Toolbar by Wibiya Illinois State Rep Compares Gun Control To Population Control

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illinois State Rep Compares Gun Control To Population Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Illinois State Rep Compares Gun Control To Population Control Empty
PostSubject: Illinois State Rep Compares Gun Control To Population Control   Illinois State Rep Compares Gun Control To Population Control I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 am

During a debate in the State Senate of Illinois yesterday, state representative Jim Sacia compared Chicago politicians’ efforts for even more gun control to the castration of individuals as a means of population control.

In the heat of a Senate discussion on the matter of increased efforts by Chicago to further curb gun possession, Sacia stated:

“Last year there were more people killed with hammers than assault rifles. Here’s an analogy, folks. I ask you to think of this. You folks in Chicago want me to get castrated because your families are having too many kids …”

After being reprimanded for his remarks, Sacia continued:

“It was not out of order, I used it as an analogy, reptresentative! I used it as a representative! It’s an analogy! If you’re having too many kids, you want me to get castrated! It was an analogy.”

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/27/illinois-state-rep-compares-gun-control-to-population-control/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Illinois State Rep Compares Gun Control To Population Control
Page 1 of 1