MAN BEAST: THE MARK OF THE WENDIGO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

MAN BEAST: THE MARK OF THE WENDIGO Empty
PostSubject: MAN BEAST: THE MARK OF THE WENDIGO   MAN BEAST: THE MARK OF THE WENDIGO I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

MAN BEAST: THE MARK OF THE WENDIGO MAN-BEAST

As predicted, the winter polar vortex collapse is taking place in the United States and while many people will write it off as part of a typical winter, this cold snap has been called different and unprecedented with how quickly it has overtaken the northern hemisphere.

The coldest air of the season has arrived in most of the country and while winter weather is not an anomaly, the unbelievably frigid temperatures and how quickly they have dropped is. The polar vortex collapse was an obvious formation where we were able to predict as early as January 7th, 2013 that after the inaugural a super freeze would reach into northern Mexico and even southern California.

The biggest cold wave in 42 years hit northern Mexico and killing people in its wake. Several of the higher elevations in Mexico were hit with snow. Northern China has been hit with severe cold killing livestock and triggering the reports wild animals coming near animals and humans.

Japan has also seen its share of colder temperatures triggering wild animal encounters and human encounters with reptiles. One such case has become a Fortean story of the strange as a 53 year old Japanese man has been arrested after trying to eat his 23 year old son who was bitten by a snake.

Katsumi Nagaya says that his younger 23 year old son was bitten by a huge reptile that was escaping the cold. Nagaya claimed that his son was possessed by the snake and even began to shape shift into the reptile. Katsumi first head butted his son during a moment where he claims his son actually started writing around like a snake, Katsumi then began biting him and tearing flesh off of his body in order to remove the spirit of the snake from him.

It is interesting that this story is the first story of the zombie-like attacks of 2013 where the spirit of an animal takes possession of a person and there is some sort of attack. It is also coincidental that 2013 is the year of the snake in the Chinese New Year.

Could this be also the year of shape shifter reports as well? The idea of shape shifters has always been one of those topics that have been typically linked to the reptilian theories of people like David Icke; however, there are plenty of legends about the shape shifter in some of the ancient folklore of the Native Americans.

I know that there are a lot of people that may be lost on how I like to bring up strange and paranormal metaphors. I know that it may seem like an oddity, but I have read many things about the outside influences that tend to have their way when the cold air intensifies and we tend to remain indoors.

more here: Groundzero
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

MAN BEAST: THE MARK OF THE WENDIGO
Page 1 of 1