Unseen Beast Brutally Killing Dogs in Missouri Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Unseen Beast Brutally Killing Dogs in Missouri Town Empty
PostSubject: Unseen Beast Brutally Killing Dogs in Missouri Town   Unseen Beast Brutally Killing Dogs in Missouri Town I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Since Thanksgiving, residents of Neosho, Missouri have been living in fear of a mysterious beast stalking their forest and viciously attacking their pets. The attacks have so far claimed the lives of two dogs, and the community has banded together to hire professional trackers over fears that the next set of incidents may happen to them.

Reta Liles is the owner of two dogs that have been attacked, one more fortunate than the other. Her golden lab, Buddy, was found dead, while her dog Punk’n survived with a set of ferocious battle wounds.

“Two slashes across her back, and in some places, it’s two inches deep,” Reta told the KSN Local News. ”It was bad. She was laid open from side to side.”

So far, at least 8 canine companions from the Mint Lane neighborhood have been the victims of the unexplained attacks, and it hasn’t just been the smaller breeds with the nasty run ins. Larger, more powerful dogs like pit bulls and mastiffs have been found wounded as well, prompting concern that whatever is behind the attacks is big, mean, and very scary.

“This thing needs to be relocated or eradicated or something. I don’t want to see any of my kids or my neighbors get tore up,” Reta said.

read more: http://whofortedblog.com/2013/01/15/unseen-beast-brutally-killing-dogs-missouri-town/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Unseen Beast Brutally Killing Dogs in Missouri Town
Page 1 of 1