Web Toolbar by Wibiya Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon Empty
PostSubject: Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon   Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 am

*A giant bag would be cast over it and it would be towed to new location
*Captured asteroid could provide stepping stone for exploration of Mars
*It would be first time a celestial object has ever been moved by humans

Nasa scientists are planning to capture a 500 ton asteroid , relocate it and turn it into a space station for astronauts on their way to Mars.

The White House's Office of Science and technology will consider the £1.6bn plan in the coming weeks as it prepares to set its space exploration agenda for the next decade.

If approved it would be the first time a celestial object has ever been moved by humans.
Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon Article-2252489-16A2D6D1000005DC-353_634x316

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2252489/Nasa-plans-lasso-asteroid-size-double-decker-buses-turn-space-station-orbit-moon.html#ixzz2HCUD128I
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Revealed: Nasa plan to 'lasso' asteroid the size of two buses and turn it into a 'space station' to orbit the moon
Page 1 of 1