Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman claims she smelled God during near-death experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raziel

Raziel

Woman claims she smelled God during near-death experience Empty
PostSubject: Woman claims she smelled God during near-death experience   Woman claims she smelled God during near-death experience I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 am

A guest on Tuesday’s edition of “Fox and Friends” claims she smelled God during a recent near-death experience.

“I saw an immense brightness. A brightness I could feel, touch, taste, hear, smell that infused me.” Not like I had five senses but more like I had 500 senses,” Crystal McVea, author of a new e-book, “Waking Up in Heaven: A True Story of Brokenness, Heaven, and Life Again,” told Fox host Gretchen Carlson.

A recent university study found that people who recount their near-death experiences (NDE) have more vivid memories of the events, whether they be the imagined events that take place during the NDE or the real ones from earlier in life.

source - http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/woman-claims-she-smelled-god-during-near-death-221225824.html
Back to top Go down

Woman claims she smelled God during near-death experience
Page 1 of 1