Web Toolbar by Wibiya Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover Empty
PostSubject: Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover   Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Lion kills woman while her boyfriend escaped wearing nothing but a condom.

A woman in Zimbabwe has been mauled to death by a lion that attacked her and her boyfriend while they were having sex.

The couple were fornicating in a bushy area in the Mahombekombe suburb, Kariba, when a lion pounced on them, My Zimbabwe reports.

The victim, who has been identified as Sharai Mawera, and is also known as Mai Desire, suffered from injuries to her neck and stomach.

Her boyfriend, a fisherman who has not been identified, heard the lion roar. They had been having sex in a "sideways" position and he managed to escape wearing nothing but a condom.

He turned back to see Mawera being attacked and rushed to a nearby road for help.

However, motorists did not stop as he was completely naked, with many thinking he was suffering from mental health problems.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover
Page 1 of 1