Web Toolbar by Wibiya Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power Empty
PostSubject: Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power   Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power 165265059-300x206

WASHINGTON — President Obama thinks that its vital that the establishment know how the human brain thinks, functions and communicates — and that this great knowledge will somehow help stimulate jobs in America. In fact the president said that it will be “the next great American project”.

CBS reported, “The research could lead to new ways to treat brain disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy or traumatic brain injury. Furthermore, Mr. Obama said, it could lead to millions of Americans with “jobs we haven’t even dreamt up yet.” The president pointed to technological advancements that were propelled with government investments — like GPS and the Internet — to illustrate the importance of basic research investments.”

The truth of the matter is that this is another example of how globalist backed puppets can use their powers to sway congress to pass unjustified budgets that end up going into the pockets of special interest groups, essentially funding private globalist sponsored corporations with tax payer dollars. However, this is merely not enough for the globalists as they have to use both sies of the coin to their advantage, playing the American people any which way but Sunday.

You see, why would Obama be so interested in the human brain?

In my mind this comes together rather easily as 1+ 1 = 2.

What this will eventually lead to is the government reading, scanning and or potentially controlling our thoughts in a Big Brother style fashion.

So you see now that the establishment sponsors are not only able to line their pockets with citizen funds if such an initiative is passed, they are also pecking away at their ultimate agenda, total control and subversion of the population.

DARPA’s Director was quoted in a CNN piece saying, ”Our ultimate objective is a deep understanding of the human brain and its understanding,” said Arati Prabhakar, director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, in a conference call with reporters.

more here: http://intellihub.com/2013/04/02/obama-finds-way-to-give-out-100-million-to-gain-more-dictatorial-power/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Obama Finds Way to Give Out $100 Million to Gain More Dictatorial Power
Page 1 of 1