Web Toolbar by Wibiya Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria Empty
PostSubject: Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria   Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria Fox_ff_syria_wmd_130322a-615x345

A Fox News military analyst who has previously justified the U.S. invasion in Iraq by asserting that Russia conspired to hide Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) now says that there is a “very high probability” that those WMDs are in Syria.

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade on Friday spoke to retired Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney about recent rumors of a chemical attack near Aleppo, Syria.

“What are the chances of the return address on these chemicals being from Iraq?” Kilmeade wondered.

“Well, I think there is a high probability of that,” McInerney declared. “That’s conjecture, but we do know prior to Operation Iraqi Freedom, there was a lot of vehicles crossing the border into Syria. And there was a great deal of conjecture. A Iraqi major general swore by it. He said he delivered it.”

“And so I think that it would be a very high probability if we could get into those bunkers that they would have Iraqi signatures on them.”

In 2006, McInerney told Newsmax that there was “clear evidence” that Iraq had WMDs before the war and that the Bush administration “ignored Russia’s involvement” in helping to hide the weapons.

more here: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/22/fox-news-analyst-very-high-probability-iraq-hid-wmds-in-syria/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Fox News analyst: ‘Very high probability’ Iraq hid WMDs in Syria
Page 1 of 1