Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FROM IRAQ TO ARMAGEDDON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hephaestus

Hephaestus

FROM IRAQ TO ARMAGEDDON Empty
PostSubject: FROM IRAQ TO ARMAGEDDON   FROM IRAQ TO ARMAGEDDON I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 pm

FROM IRAQ TO ARMAGEDDON IRAQ-TO-ARMAGEDDON

It never ceases to amaze me that any time I decide to demonstrate that the political arm of the country does not care about you; I always have some troll send me a letter stating that I should stick with talking about Bigfoot and aliens and not concern myself with affairs in the real world.

I wish I could have a word with people who feel that when uncomfortable matters come up and when I attempt to expose them they feel it within themselves to see the more mysterious topics as demeaning and beneath everything else when much of what goes on in the world paranormal or para-political demands our attention and demands our interest if not our voice.

I find it sick and deploring to see that there are a few people out there that are champions of their respective political parties and are blind to the idea there are no real parties anymore and that the good guys that exist anywhere in any party are minimal. It is also obvious that there is a lack of intelligence that still exists in America and that the lack of intelligence stops when someone points out criminal behavior and immediately it turns into a political besting match of who did what and how it was done.

You can tell the awkward truth that both political parties can be annexed under one group and we can call them the enablers. Both the left and right have unwittingly enabled the encroachment of the New World Order and it will soon be evident that the day of reckoning is at hand.

Yesterday, I was reminded of the 10th anniversary of the Iraq war in a very sad way. I was sent an e-mail from a listener who said that there were other talk shows that he would frequently listen to and that he sent to all of them a letter sent by a dying Iraq war veteran named Tomas Young to George W. Bush and all of his Neocon buddies about what he felt were serious lies and war crimes concerning the war with Iraq. Here is an piece of the letter:

“I write this letter, my last letter, to you, Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney. I write not because I think you grasp the terrible human and moral consequences of your lies, manipulation and thirst for wealth and power.

I write this letter because, before my own death, I want to make it clear that I, and hundreds of thousands of my fellow veterans, along with millions of my fellow citizens, along with hundreds of millions more in Iraq and the Middle East, know fully who you are and what you have done.

more @ http://www.groundzeromedia.org/from-iraq-to-armageddon/
Back to top Go down

FROM IRAQ TO ARMAGEDDON
Page 1 of 1