THE FAUSTIAN BARGAIN REVEALED: YOUR PEACE REQUIRES WAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

THE FAUSTIAN BARGAIN REVEALED: YOUR PEACE REQUIRES WAR Empty
PostSubject: THE FAUSTIAN BARGAIN REVEALED: YOUR PEACE REQUIRES WAR   THE FAUSTIAN BARGAIN REVEALED: YOUR PEACE REQUIRES WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 pm

THE FAUSTIAN BARGAIN REVEALED: YOUR PEACE REQUIRES WAR FAUST

There seems to be mounting evidence that suggests that a shadow group of chaos engineers in power is using a template of the Apocalypse to convince you that we are moving ever closer to the eschaton. Anyone who decides to throw doubt to the wind about the future of our country and what is in the planning stages is treated with suspicion, ridicule and hostility.

The new norm for the United States is an Orwellian institutionalized inhumanity that condones the lack of due process, encourages that spirit of the police state and welcomes the tracking and surveillance because we are told we can never be too careful.

You may not see the barbed wire and the concrete blocks, but we are building them spiritually and then they will materialize all for the cause of what we call “freedom.”

It makes no difference how close I or anyone else gets to the truth, the silence at times can be deafening. The noise of disinformation can be discouraging; the threat of being shut down is ever present. The whole exercise contrary to popular belief can bankrupt you both spiritually and financially and death is something that always does the deed permanently.

For those who think what is happening is all a game and that it will all work itself out has been brought into the dangerous state of ennui that will destroy us like a cancer left untreated.

This is not a game. This is not all about entertainment. It is not all about ratings. It is real, it is make or break, it is all I have been doing since I first started in 1995.

Government is obviously composed of corrupt and greedy people, and therefore they are a legitimate object of criticism and constant exposure. If your own political party is in power, then it is easier for you to say that all things are moving smoothly. Yet it has been demonstrated time infinitum that the state has become infiltrated by individuals with secret societal philosophies that if implemented can dramatically change the way we live. Their party affiliation has no bearing on their hidden agendas. Those that hide in the shadows make policy in order to secure the state power hold and continuity of corrupt government.

Those who listen to Ground Zero are hopefully in agreement that the world that is understood by most is created by what is called the mainstream narrative.

Most of the time what is reported is erroneous and what is not reported is fodder for conspiracy theorists. There are many anomalies that we see pervading our lives and we wonder why most of them are ignored by the corporate media.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

THE FAUSTIAN BARGAIN REVEALED: YOUR PEACE REQUIRES WAR
Page 1 of 1