Web Toolbar by Wibiya 'I shot Reeva': Blade Runner's 'confession' to his best friend as it emerges police found 'cricket bat covered in blood at his house'

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'I shot Reeva': Blade Runner's 'confession' to his best friend as it emerges police found 'cricket bat covered in blood at his house'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

'I shot Reeva': Blade Runner's 'confession' to his best friend as it emerges police found 'cricket bat covered in blood at his house'   Empty
PostSubject: 'I shot Reeva': Blade Runner's 'confession' to his best friend as it emerges police found 'cricket bat covered in blood at his house'    'I shot Reeva': Blade Runner's 'confession' to his best friend as it emerges police found 'cricket bat covered in blood at his house'   I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 pm

*Athlete's best friend claims Pistorius called him moments after shooting

*Reeva Steenkamp, 29, had been dating Oscar Pistorious since November

*She was shot dead on Valentine’s Day at his gated mansion in South Africa

*'There is no hatred in our hearts' says model's father Barry Steenkamp

*Speculation surrounding model's relationship with South African rugby star

*Pistorius tried to save blood-soaked Reeva with kiss of life after shooting

A bloodied cricket bat has been found at the home of Blade Runner, local sources say.

Police are working on theories that the bat could have been used by Oscar Pistorius to attack Reeva Steenkamp before shooting her dead, to break down the door of the bathroom where she was hiding, or even by the late model to defend herself, reported City Press in South Africa.

Meanwhile his best friend has told how he received a phone call moments after Reeva Steenkamp had been shot dead and a distraught Pistorius later crying ‘My baba, I’ve killed my baba. God take me away.’

Before the Paralympic medallist called the emergency services he phoned Justin Divaris, 27, at 3.55am to tell him what had happened.

‘I said to him, “What are you talking about?” He then repeated himself – “There has been a terrible accident, I shot Reeva”,’ he told the Sunday People.

By the time the businessman had rushed to the athlete's luxury Pretoria home it had already been sealed off by police, but Mr Divaris described seeing the model 'covered in blankets and towels'.

Members of both families have spoken out today as Pistorius’s father Henke 59, said he had ‘zero doubt’ the fatal shooting was a mistake saying his son had ‘acted on instinct’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279912/Oscar-Pistorius-Blade-Runners-phone-Justin-Divaris-shooting-dead-Reeva-Steenkamp.html#ixzz2LAcjEGVU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

'I shot Reeva': Blade Runner's 'confession' to his best friend as it emerges police found 'cricket bat covered in blood at his house'
Page 1 of 1