Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down" Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down"   Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Once again it has been proven that you are guilty until proven innocent if the government doesn’t like you.

The manhunt for Chris Dorner ended in a Waco style arson, set by the LAPD.

A local media channel was broadcasting the police scanner live on the air and you can clearly hear the police repeatedly yelling “Burn it down, burn that mother f*#@+r down”

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/13/christopher-dorner-shootout-cops-say-burn-it-down-video/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down"
Page 1 of 1