Web Toolbar by Wibiya Woman Gets Pickup Truck From LAPD After Cops Shot Her During Christopher Dorner Manhunt

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman Gets Pickup Truck From LAPD After Cops Shot Her During Christopher Dorner Manhunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Woman Gets Pickup Truck From LAPD After Cops Shot Her During Christopher Dorner Manhunt Empty
PostSubject: Woman Gets Pickup Truck From LAPD After Cops Shot Her During Christopher Dorner Manhunt   Woman Gets Pickup Truck From LAPD After Cops Shot Her During Christopher Dorner Manhunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

-- A mother and daughter newspaper delivery team who were mistakenly shot by Los Angeles police hunting for a fugitive former cop will get a new pickup truck courtesy of the department.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the department's Chief Charlie Beck met with the women in their Torrance home Saturday to apologize and tell them he had arranged for someone to donate a new pickup truck.

more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/10/woman-pickup-truck-lapd-christopher-dorner-manhuntl_n_2657256.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Woman Gets Pickup Truck From LAPD After Cops Shot Her During Christopher Dorner Manhunt
Page 1 of 1