NEWTOWN SHOOTER KILLED VICTIMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

NEWTOWN SHOOTER KILLED VICTIMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES Empty
PostSubject: NEWTOWN SHOOTER KILLED VICTIMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES   NEWTOWN SHOOTER KILLED VICTIMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:52 am

NEWTOWN SHOOTER KILLED VICTIMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES Aa5076d9-d4db-4d11-a1f0-90a4c4b72d63-big

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) -- The Connecticut prosecutor leading the investigation into the Newtown school shooting says the gunman killed the 26 victims and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building.

Search warrants say the 20-year-old gunman, Adam Lanza, was found dead wearing a bulletproof vest and military-style clothing.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONNECTICUT_SCHOOL_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-03-28-09-26-55
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

NEWTOWN SHOOTER KILLED VICTIMS WITHIN 5 MINUTES
Page 1 of 1