Gun Shop Owner: Piers Morgan Did A Hatchet Job On Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Gun Shop Owner: Piers Morgan Did A Hatchet Job On Me Empty
PostSubject: Gun Shop Owner: Piers Morgan Did A Hatchet Job On Me   Gun Shop Owner: Piers Morgan Did A Hatchet Job On Me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:42 pm

When Infowars’ Alex Jones appeared on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, he directly accused the host of being “A hatchet man for the new world order.”

A gun shop owner in Texas found this statement quite accurate this week, noting that Morgan completely misled and misrepresented him in an interview designed purely to make Morgan look more knowledgeable on firearms.

Morgan traveled to Tactical Firearms in Katy, Texas to meet with owner Jeremy Alcede to film what he believed would be a live segment.
“He said, ‘well, I’d like to learn more about guns. People criticize me, saying, how can I be against guns if I don’t know anything about guns?’” Alcede told reporters for KIAH-TV news.
“I said man, this is going to be really good, he really is wanting to find out.” Alcede said.

“You won’t be able to accuse me of knowing nothing about how guns work after this,” tweeted Morgan in anticipation of the segment.

However, the firing range owner soon found out how Morgan and CNN really operate, when he watched the re-run of the show only to discover that the segment he was told was airing live was actually completely edited.

“They completely misrepresented what I wanted to get across, completely,” Alcede said.

“The points that I did make were just garbled to the point that people were asking why was I speaking in broken sentences,” he added.

Alcede noted that the clip would cut to him and he was wearing glasses, then in the next sentence he was without the glasses and with hearing protection.
“They just chopped it up so bad it wasn’t even funny.” he said.

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/08/gun-shop-owner-piers-morgan-did-a-hatchet-job-on-me/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Gun Shop Owner: Piers Morgan Did A Hatchet Job On Me
Page 1 of 1