Web Toolbar by Wibiya WIS. SHERIFF WHO ENCOURAGED RESIDENTS TO ARM THEMSELVES TAKES ON ANTI-GUN PIERS MORGAN

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WIS. SHERIFF WHO ENCOURAGED RESIDENTS TO ARM THEMSELVES TAKES ON ANTI-GUN PIERS MORGAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

WIS. SHERIFF WHO ENCOURAGED RESIDENTS TO ARM THEMSELVES TAKES ON ANTI-GUN PIERS MORGAN Empty
PostSubject: WIS. SHERIFF WHO ENCOURAGED RESIDENTS TO ARM THEMSELVES TAKES ON ANTI-GUN PIERS MORGAN   WIS. SHERIFF WHO ENCOURAGED RESIDENTS TO ARM THEMSELVES TAKES ON ANTI-GUN PIERS MORGAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Milwaukee sheriff David Clarke, Jr. made headlines earlier this week by urging residents to become responsible gun owners so they can defend themselves during situations when first responders are unable to get there in time. On Tuesday night, the sheriff joined Piers Morgan on CNN where he was berated and criticized for making such “irresponsible” statements.

Morgan accused Clarke of using a “Hollywood voice” and dramatizing the serious debate surrounding gun control, to which Clarke replied, “this is my voice.” The sheriff explained that his department has limited resources and it is unrealistic to expect police to be able to respond in time to each and every emergency.

Morgan then attempted to discredit firearms as an effective means of self-protection, asking how many people actually defended themselves or their families by firing a gun in Milwaukee. Clarke said he did not have a figure off the top of his head.

“You haven’t got a clue, have you?” Morgan said in a condescending tone.

“You want to arm everybody in Milwaukee. You do these racy Hollywood-style adverts, you want them all out there, armed and shooting,” Morgan continued. “What you’re creating is a return to the Wild West in Milwaukee. So I think it’s actually relevant that you don’t have any idea how many people actually need a firearm at home to defend themselves.”

more here: TheBlaze
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

WIS. SHERIFF WHO ENCOURAGED RESIDENTS TO ARM THEMSELVES TAKES ON ANTI-GUN PIERS MORGAN
Page 1 of 1