Web Toolbar by Wibiya Breaking: Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking: Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Breaking: Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing Empty
PostSubject: Breaking: Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing   Breaking: Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:49 pm

NEWTOWN HIGH SCHOOL — In a strange twist of events, Susan McGuinness Getzinger (a local resident) has come forward regarding shady actions in the Connecticut school system.

The woman stated that her husband was killed in a fatal car accident the night after she protested local corruption at a previous public hearing.

The woman calls out the 3 top administrators of the Newtown School District and mentions a law firms involvement.

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/06/breaking-newtown-mother-exposing-sandy-hook-corruption-at-public-hearing/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Breaking: Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing
Page 1 of 1