Web Toolbar by Wibiya Sandy Hook Shootings: No Motive for Your Psyop? Try “the EVIL Gene”

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandy Hook Shootings: No Motive for Your Psyop? Try “the EVIL Gene”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Sandy Hook Shootings: No Motive for Your Psyop? Try “the EVIL Gene” Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hook Shootings: No Motive for Your Psyop? Try “the EVIL Gene”   Sandy Hook Shootings: No Motive for Your Psyop? Try “the EVIL Gene” I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:37 pm

‘Physician, heal thyself’

After various failed attempts to lie to the general public about a possible motive for the Sandy Hook massacre, it looks like they are going to try another approach: junk science and “The EVIL Gene“

I got an idea: let’s toss James Holmes in a lake. If he swims to the side and survives he’s guilty and he gets burned at the stake otherwise he’s still guilty and we save some matches.

When a reader here tipped me off to this Daily Mail story I thought it had to be a joke. No joke.

At a time when forensic science is being called into question for running “problematic” investigations which could have led to tens of thousands of wrongful convictions, that whacky medical examiner from Newtown has a great idea: he has asked for a ground breaking study to find “the evil gene” to answer that nagging question about motive (you know, the fact that Adam Lanza, James Holmes and William Spengler didn’t have any motive for the spate of 2nd amendment nixing crimes attributed to them).

read more: http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/sandy-hook-shootings-no-motive-for-your-psyop-try-the-evil-gene/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Sandy Hook Shootings: No Motive for Your Psyop? Try “the EVIL Gene”
Page 1 of 1