The Road to WW3: Middle East starts to ‘Blow Up’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Road to WW3: Middle East starts to ‘Blow Up’ Empty
PostSubject: The Road to WW3: Middle East starts to ‘Blow Up’   The Road to WW3: Middle East starts to ‘Blow Up’ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

The Road to WW3: Middle East starts to ‘Blow Up’ NATO-Preparing-For-World-War-3-1

As the weeks of 2013 fly-by we are inching closer to a world wide conflict.

Yesterday, we reported that a Russian General spoke candidly saying “No one rules out the possibility of a major war, and it cannot be said that we are unprepared”.

Not to mention the recent air strike on Syria and the confusion about what target was actually hit.

more here: ConspiracyHQ
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

The Road to WW3: Middle East starts to ‘Blow Up’
Page 1 of 1