Web Toolbar by Wibiya Federal Court Indicts President Obama – Will not see the end of his second term!

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federal Court Indicts President Obama – Will not see the end of his second term!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Federal Court Indicts President Obama – Will not see the end of his second term! Empty
PostSubject: Federal Court Indicts President Obama – Will not see the end of his second term!   Federal Court Indicts President Obama – Will not see the end of his second term! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 pm

On January 25th, 2013 , Mr. Lyndon Larouche, a well respected journalist and political activist recieved word from his sources within the United States government that President Barack Hussein Obama has been indicted by a Federal Court. Details of the indictment has been ommited by Larouche but he characterized them as probably the greatest indictment he has ever seen placed upon a standing president throughout history. Watch the first 5 minutes of the video to hear this explosive news. WOW!

more here: BeforeItsNews
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Federal Court Indicts President Obama – Will not see the end of his second term!
Page 1 of 1