Web Toolbar by Wibiya Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'    Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

We've already brought you some choice Kanye West quotes from his rant at a London concert on Saturday, but there's one we missed. The rapper sized up one of his biggest and, certainly, most famous critics by saying that he doesn't really care what "the president" thought of him.

"I don't give a f--k what the president's got to say," the rapper intoned in a freestyle-like screed that also included digs at Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, the Grammys and "business people."

more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/kanye-obama-i-dont-give-a-fuk_n_2759382.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1