SANDY HOAX: A DOSE OF GRIM REALITY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

SANDY HOAX: A DOSE OF GRIM REALITY Empty
PostSubject: SANDY HOAX: A DOSE OF GRIM REALITY   SANDY HOAX: A DOSE OF GRIM REALITY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm

SANDY HOAX: A DOSE OF GRIM REALITY SANDY-HOAX

Timing is everything and while many of the mainstream news organizations have left behind the events at Sandy Hook because it is no longer expedient to push their agenda, I figured it would be the best time to now openly discuss a viewpoint about this event that has not been brought up in any conversation. I believe that saying it now will have more impact, then having it drown in the controversy of gun control, and conspiracy theory that is formed simply for hits to a website, or numbers on a face book page.

I want everyone to know that as a father without contact with my son, and a man who gets to be around a 6 year old, I am not insensitive to the tragedy of not being able to see your child grow up. I also experienced a loss when a colleague of mine was killed in the Clackamas shootings. I want to emphasize that while the media will have you believe that these are qualifications as speaking from experience, I can assure you that there is nothing as horrible as hearing about children dying needlessly and when you suddenly realize the whole picture it becomes even more of tragedy and it gives you a sick feeling that things like this can happen in the United States.

The only thing I can remember is that it was a tragedy that ruined the magic of Christmas. The entire country was saddened to hear about the senseless shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary. I know full well that what I am about to say will inspire anger and legitimate outrage in some people but it has to be said, No one knows what really happened that day. All we have is information that fits an agenda. All we have is the emotional hurt from what we have been told about the murdered children and the lone nut gunman.

We have been given just enough information, in order to determine that the victims were real at Sandy Hook. That is about it, and even then it is all an emotional cudgel that forces us not to even ask if there is any truth that we can have that would give us closure to this devastating event.

If you want to know what happened at Sandy Hook on December 14th, 2012 all you have to do is to grab the crisis template and test it. The crisis template always seems to involve an inspection, visit from dignitary, or drill prior to the event.

Then the incident takes place in a place of open infrastructure to create a fishbowl terror scenario, this includes malls, theaters, schools. Then there is always eye witness accounts of maybe one of two suspects. Those suspects disappear and then a name is given as the suspect. Sometimes names are changed, suspects are eliminated and then there in one suspect that usually either is apprehended or commits suicide.

I first discovered this ‘crisis template’ when I was investigating two incidents in 2007. One was a report about suspect that allegedly tried to bomb the Hillary Clinton Campaign headquarters in New Hampshire. The suspect strapped a bomb to his chest took Hostages and witnesses told Fox news that the suspect was named Troy Allen Stanley.

Then, as if we blinked, the suspect changed names to Leeland Eisenberg. The motive of his attempted bombing was allegedly because Eisenberg wanted to call attention to the mental health system in America and the apparent lack of treatment available to people who suffer from mental illness.

A month after that, there was murder-suicide shooting at the Westroads Mall in Omaha, Nebraska. Nineteen-year-old Robert A. Hawkins killed nine people including himself and like the situation in New Hampshire, witnesses gave one story to the media about multiple suspects to the media and later the police changed the story from multiple shooters to one.

Multiple witnesses said they saw a suspect detained near a bus stop at the mall. What was interesting about the shooting was just an hour prior President George W. Bush was in Lincoln, Nebraska speaking. Also there was a report that a week before, a grenade was found with a pin in it at the location and that Homeland Security advisers chose West roads mall as a place to review safety measures prior to the shooting.

Now these incidents are important because of the Sandy Hook incident and how we don’t have answers but we sure do see the same template with various versions of the incident, different suspects, multiple shooters and how some people believe that this was either a drill or an event that was carried out by some black ops mercenaries.

There is information that the political world wants you to believe. The media then takes that information and through hyper reality reinforces the opinions of the political world. There used to be a time where the media questioned and challenged the political view and the agendas hey push. The media should be in the business of creating public trust and living up to the standard of a public’s right to know.

Today, the media world has become soft and partisan. It has become malleable and, unfortunately, it is highly controlled. It only responds to disaster and then hires two political pundits to analyze what it means. The middle ground will always wind up being the spokesman from the military or the police department that reinforces a guarded story that immediately discredits what was reported previously.

Once again, no one – not even the media or ‘conspiracy theory’ sites – have given us a full account of what happened at Sandy Hook. Lieutenant Paul Vance speaking on behalf of the Connecticut troopers that were assembled at the school admits that much of the information surrounding the shooting of the 26 victims has been withheld.

That means that the media was not qualified to make conclusions on what happened, and other media “truth” sites are not capable of giving the whole picture, only different opinions and ideas based on holes in the narrative that the mainstream media decides to avoid.

With truth pretty well compromised it is important to use caution with information coming from the mainstream narrative and conspiracy theory websites. It is important to understand that the controllers of information are trying to create false leads and are attempting to create turmoil within the United States.

What so-called conspiracy theory sites attempt to do is to create a dialogue about all of the things that don’t add up and this is a healthy way of getting people to think about information or lack of it. What is unhealthy is how many of the theories presented are quoted as absolute truth and the crisis of discernment is evident.

While everything we hear about Sandy Hook can be questioned, and while the mainstream says that evidence gathered by the so called conspiracy theorists is specious and insensitive, I want to expose serious evidence that the so-called ‘Sandy Hoax’ has a serious absence of duality and objectivity.

When a culture experiences a traumatic event there are so many micro events happening part conscious and part unconscious. The collective then creates a matrix of agreements, runs many different narratives, and then we begin to see things that give us ideas as to why the tragedy took place.

From the very beginning, the Sandy Hook incident lacked a matrix, a complete narrative and a reason for why it all happened. Even everything we thought we saw in the narrative seemed unreal. This is why many people think that what happened was staged or even a hoax.

Media outlets first reported that two men entered Sandy Hook Elementary School on the morning of Dec. 14th, 2012 and began a shooting rampage. One of them, we were told, was dead inside the school and the other had been captured outside. There’s video footage of police pursuing and subduing a suspect. The police radio even captured the moment when an officer was in pursuit of the suspect and had him prone in the woods. There was also a witness on television that told reporters that a suspect was in handcuffs claiming that he was not the shooter and was sitting in the front seat of a police car.

According to the Newtown Bee, a local community newspaper there may be a hidden clue as to who the “suspect” was. According to columnist Andrew Gorosko’s “Police Union Seeks Funding for Trauma Treatment” article it states the following:

Quote :

“As police this week continued their probe into the December 14 incident involving 26 shooting deaths, including 20 first-graders and six staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the lawyer who represents the Newtown Police Union is seeking help from the town, state, and federal governments to extend paychecks for “three to five” town police officers who were so traumatized by the incident that they have not yet been emotionally able to return to work.”

The article then continues to say that three to five of the town police officers who responded to the crime scene have been off work and collecting sick time pay in light of their being traumatized by the school shooting incident.

“However, because the town provides only ten sick days for an officer annually, those police now face the prospect of being off work without pay.”

The article continues with what is believed to be a “reliable source” stating that another officer “an off duty tactical officer” or “Swat team member” from another jurisdiction was in the woods during the shooting at the school.

“A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.”

Hearst Connecticut newspapers were also quick to point out that the 911 dispatcher was also told that there were two shooters on the scene.

“I have reports of two shooters running past the building, past the gym, which would be rear,” a dispatcher said on the tape, before trailing off. Shortly afterward, the operator told a State Police trooper who was racing to the scene from the nearby Troop A barracks in Southbury to “make sure you have your vest on.”

So the question is what were tactical shooters from another town doing in the woods near the school prior or during the shooting?

more here: Groundzero
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

SANDY HOAX: A DOSE OF GRIM REALITY
Page 1 of 1