The Time Of Reality Breakdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Time Of Reality Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: The Time Of Reality Breakdown   The Time Of Reality Breakdown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 am

The Time Of Reality Breakdown TIME-BREAK-DOWN

While I talk about a lot of crazy things on my show, I want to stress that what I try to present are Fortean concepts. The truth about the Fortean point of view that there are times in history where reality breaks down and that when you use to the term reality you should always remember that the word in a Fortean sense should always be used in quotes.

In a Fortean sense, there is a hairline of difference between reality and fantasy and in that realm we realize that “belief” is a word where the word lie his hidden between the lines and that the truth is stranger than fiction and that most of what we believe changes like the days fashion, whether it be the latest hat or dance craze.

The reality breakdown is occurring as we speak now. It is getting a rewrite and everything we think we know, that we question and satisfy with opinion is being changed and repackaged.

I can’t provide total proof of reality breakdown, but I am watching it in the mainstream media, and thus I have to consider that the narrative is responsible for a literal reality redo, a retro causality creating conspiracy theories that really are more than theories but attempts to somehow put reality into perspective without letting anyone know that secretly tucked away in all of our utility drawers is a tin foil hat that we will proudly wear because we know that no one truly lives in a universe that is fully objective.

Prior to December 21st, 2012 we had presented a number of shows about the limiting concepts of time and how we are a slave to it and how reality could very well be a construction based on those electronic signals we see.

I mean that all things we see and perceive are electric stimulus and light that transmits information that we can pay attention to, and then of course there are this details that we don’t.

This is where I have spoken before about a temporal blind spot where events happen or we perceive they do and then later we are schooled on the idea that everything we have perceived is wrong, that what we think we know is not exactly what is and that somehow we reach a point where we are satisfied with our opinion and even then all that it is based on is once again nebulous stimuli that we agree to.

The process of selective perception is necessary because if we did not do this we would be transfixed by the hyper reality and sensory overload. Today our brains are being filled with all sorts of sensory overload. Think about it, we have simple perceptions of life, light, love, survival, spirituality, God, etc. Then we are exposed to media, print, Television, internet, video games, telephony, and many other things that is pushing the brain further and all of that stimulus is placed in a limited area known as the brain.

We do not know if the brain is limitless and we have learned that in old age we begin to lose memory and our perception of time.

If our model for perceiving our environment and time is limited or if we happen to perceive something while in crisis or after a traumatic experience, we run the obvious risk of missing important information that may be crucial for our well-being and survival; or conversely of hallucinating imaginary information that may be misleading or hurtful.

Think of those moments in your life where your perception of time has slowed down. Many people tell the story of missing time, or time that has slowed down just before the impact of an automobile accident or a fall.

With this in mind let us think about world events and how we all have an opinion on what is going on based on the narrative provided by the media. There have been several events in history, that have been traumatizing to the nation as a whole. So traumatizing in fact that people are confused about what really went on and rather than overload with details are satisfied to the watered down explanations provided by the media that is under the direction of corporate interest and quite frankly produces news that is sanitized by the Pentagon and in some cases the executive branch of government.

Very few average people have the discipline to check their views and beliefs with the criteria of consistency. The average person when listening to proposed authority needs to also internally decide if any claim that has been made provides verifiable documentation to your satisfaction. Do all of the pieces of information provided fit the dialogue and time line provided?

If they do not then do you reject the claim or do you investigate further? The average person will not even go that far. While the experiences of the world differ do you still decide that what you have seen in the narrative is reality?

Who in the world has the ambition to weigh everything based on what is really transpiring and not what the narrative provides or what the inner core belief you possess tends to cloud?

Problems in any of the traits I have described go ignored by the average person. They are also forgotten and are replaced by emotional belief and not on anything dealing with fact with respect to time or environment.

If there is an extreme break with the reality and the world view, there is always the consensus opinion that the mental health of the person is under suspicion. However, there has never been a consensus opinion that the breakdown of reality is happening and that people now are not exactly privy to harsh realities that are creating that blind spot in time and that selective reality that seems to be a refuge for the person in denial.

Take into account the behavior of the United States right now. How have we become so divided in such a small amount of time. How is it that when the vice president threatens that the President can use executive orders to take away guns from citizens there is really no flinch or commentary from the mainstream narrative? The flinch and the reactions are coming from a very loud group of Americans that see it as a violation of constitutional law.

read more: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/the-time-of-reality-breakdown/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

The Time Of Reality Breakdown
Page 1 of 1