Web Toolbar by Wibiya This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic Empty
PostSubject: This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic   This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:28 am

This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic Original

Check out this spectacular and incredibly vivid long exposure capture by fine art photographer Amery Carlson. It's a photograph of a lightning storm taken off the coast of Ventura, California (what is officially the city of San Buenaventura).

Aside from how intricate each strand of lightning appears to be, I love how both the exit and entry points of the lightning strikes can be seen — kinda like portals to another word. I also like how the clouds appear in the foreground, what gives the photo a sense of depth and perspective. And the various shades of blue are simply delicious.

Just looking at the photo, however, it's not clear if locusts began falling from the sky soon afterward.

more here:
IO9
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

This long exposure shot makes a lightning storm look downright apocalyptic
Page 1 of 1