545 In Washington Vs. 300 Million In The Country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

545 In Washington Vs. 300 Million In The Country Empty
PostSubject: 545 In Washington Vs. 300 Million In The Country   545 In Washington Vs. 300 Million In The Country I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Syndicated columnist Charley Reese is a conservative who was associated with the Orlando Sentinel from 1971-2001. He first published an editorial about 545 people being “responsible for the domestic problems that plague” the U.S in 1985. He updated it in 1995 and again in 2008 it was updated with political references to people of the day in public office. His editorial was titled “545 people are responsible for the mess, but they unite in a common con.”

I contacted the Orlando Sentinel to see if I might be able to post the entire content of the editorial here. They wanted $150 for that, which is fine, but I’m not going to pay that when I can simply link to the complete article here. However, they did allow me to post a few lines to wet your appetite about this article by Reese.

What I find interesting is the common sense approach to government and how we the people are at the mercy of just a few men and women in Washington.

read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/545-in-washington-vs-300-million-in-the-country/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

545 In Washington Vs. 300 Million In The Country
Page 1 of 1