Idle No More: The Building Chaos North of the Border

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Idle No More: The Building Chaos North of the Border Empty
PostSubject: Idle No More: The Building Chaos North of the Border   Idle No More: The Building Chaos North of the Border I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Quote :

While we were busy worrying about our impending doom, something very hopeful yet tragic is happening in Canada.

Two weeks ago Chief Theresa Spence went on a hunger strike to protest the removal of environmental protections on Canadian water ways and the general lack of regard for the plight of the aboriginal peoples by the current “Harper Government”.

At first I was excited to see the native people rallying and working towards making their presence known.

Unfortunately, I think they have their eyes on the wrong target.

read more: http://conspiracyhq.com/idle-no-more-the-building-chaos-north-of-the-border/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Idle No More: The Building Chaos North of the Border
Page 1 of 1