Web Toolbar by Wibiya 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Separate Accidents Involving Same Subway Train

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 Killed, 1 Injured In Separate Accidents Involving Same Subway Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

1 Killed, 1 Injured In Separate Accidents Involving Same Subway Train Empty
PostSubject: 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Separate Accidents Involving Same Subway Train   1 Killed, 1 Injured In Separate Accidents Involving Same Subway Train I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:09 pm

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A man who stepped between two subway train cars to urinate ended up being struck dead by the No. 6 train in East Harlem on Tuesday, just 10 minutes after another man was injured when he rolled onto the tracks and was injured by the same train.

In the first incident around 4 p.m., a man, who was believed to be homeless and in his 50s, found himself on the tracks for unknown reasons. Police told 1010 WINS the man was so drunk that he did not even remember being on the tracks.

read more: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/man-struck-killed-by-no-6-subway-train-in-east-harlem/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

1 Killed, 1 Injured In Separate Accidents Involving Same Subway Train
Page 1 of 1