Martians Discovered In Siberian Permafrost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Martians Discovered In Siberian Permafrost Empty
PostSubject: Martians Discovered In Siberian Permafrost   Martians Discovered In Siberian Permafrost I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Russian microbiologists and their American colleagues recently discovered what hypothetical Martians could be like. They are not little green people, but microbes similar to Carnobacterium bacteria found on Earth. These organisms grow and multiply under conditions close to those on Mars, and were found in the Siberian permafrost.

It is no secret that life on Mars is hard due to the planet's harsh conditions. The Red Planet has a fairly thin atmosphere (its pressure is 160 times lower than that of the Earth) mostly composed of carbon dioxide (95.32 percent). This atmosphere cannot retain solar heat. In addition, there is no water in liquid form on Mars, i.e., there are no heat storage reservoirs and distributors similar to the earthly seas and oceans.

read more: http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/01/martians-discovered-in-siberian-permafrost-2453106.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Martians Discovered In Siberian Permafrost
Page 1 of 1