Scientologists' Alleged 'Alien Space Cathedral' Found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Scientologists' Alleged 'Alien Space Cathedral' Found Empty
PostSubject: Scientologists' Alleged 'Alien Space Cathedral' Found   Scientologists' Alleged 'Alien Space Cathedral' Found I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Scientologists' Alleged 'Alien Space Cathedral' Found Scientology-bunker

A secret bunker hidden deep within the deserts of New Mexico is reported to be the "alien space cathedral" of the Church of Scientology, according to the author of a new book on Scientology.

The site is marked by a large symbol etched onto the desert floor: two diamonds surrounded by a pair of overlapping circles, according to the British newspaper The Sun. A private airstrip, built to serve the controversial church's leaders, is within walking distance of the symbol.

The entire complex is located near Mesa Huerfanita, N.M., roughly two-hour's drive from Santa Fe, N.M., and three hours north of Roswell, N.M., site of numerous purported UFO sightings, according to The Sun.

read more: http://www.livescience.com/25886-scientology-hidden-bunker.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Scientologists' Alleged 'Alien Space Cathedral' Found
Page 1 of 1