Web Toolbar by Wibiya ‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL Empty
PostSubject: ‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL   ‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 pm

A Tumblr user, an alleged 15-year-0ld girl named Laurel, took a unique approach to letting her parents know that she’s a lesbian. The teen baked a cake (she called it a “gayke”) and used icing to place two simple and succinct words on it: “I’m gay.” Then, she penned a “coming out” letter explaining her sexuality and left out both the dessert and the note for her parents to discover.

‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL Gayke-620x396

more here: TheBlaze
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

‘I’M GAY’ : ALLEGED TEEN GIRL’S INTERESTING WAY OF ‘COMING OUT’ TO HER PARENTS GOES VIRAL
Page 1 of 1