Web Toolbar by Wibiya ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

ok guys we need people so here is an idea....... Empty
PostSubject: ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......   ok guys we need people so here is an idea....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 pm

ok guys we need people so here is an idea. right now the boards are so messed up i am sure people are hating them so i think this is the best time to get the good posters to come here. by pointing out the clusterfuck that are now the forums we frequent in PM and emails i am sure people are ready to jump ship so give em the invites.

not everyone will listen to me so some of you will be better than me to ask people to come here.

thx
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Pennyless

Pennyless

PostSubject: Re: ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......   ok guys we need people so here is an idea....... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:50 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
ok guys we need people so here is an idea. right now the boards are so messed up i am sure people are hating them so i think this is the best time to get the good posters to come here. by pointing out the clusterfuck that are now the forums we frequent in PM and emails i am sure people are ready to jump ship so give em the invites.

not everyone will listen to me so some of you will be better than me to ask people to come here.

thx

I have few forum friends, but fewer enemies. I'll send the word out.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......   ok guys we need people so here is an idea....... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm

You do realize others are watching this forum too kill. The word is out about this deviouse plan, I am sure. Anyway i will do my thing and if it comes up i will be sure to point peeps in th right direction:)

BTW i realy dont have that many friends on the interwebz, lol.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......   ok guys we need people so here is an idea....... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
You do realize others are watching this forum too kill. The word is out about this deviouse plan, I am sure. Anyway i will do my thing and if it comes up i will be sure to point peeps in th right direction:)

BTW i realy dont have that many friends on the interwebz, lol.

I am tired of the BS as are many.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......   ok guys we need people so here is an idea....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok guys we need people so here is an idea.......
Page 1 of 1